Temptation

Temptation
Baffling, cunning and confusing addictive thinking ruins lives.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Moving On

I never thought I'd be seeking marital advice in the words of that great Country and Western Bard, Hank Williams, Sr. but here it is with a few revisions:



I'M A LONG GONE DADDY


I'm leaving now
I'm leaving now
I'm a long gone daddy I don't need you anyhow
I'll go find a gal that wants to treat me right
You go get yourself a man that wants to drink and fight
You start your DRINKING and it will never stop
You never shut your guzzling mouth until I blow my top
I remember back when you were nice and sweet
Things have changed, you'd rather drink and fight than eat.


And on and on the Country songs go on about loveless marriage, unrequited love and other seething hatreds. I'm not ready for the Cariboo Pub in Burnaby quite yet (where KD Lang got her early start - divorcees and beer with the drone of Country music to top it off.)

.

The person with MS can suffer almost any neurological symptom or sign, including changes in sensation (hypoesthesias and paraesthesias), muscle weakness, muscle spasms, or difficulty in moving; difficulties with coordination and balance (ataxia); problems in speech (dysarthria) or swallowing (dysphagia),visual problems (nystagmus, optic neuritis, or diplopia), fatigue, acute or chronic pain, and bladder and bowel difficulties. Cognitive impairment of varying degrees and emotional symptoms of depression or unstable mood are also common.

Multiple sclerosis relapses are often unpredictable, occurring without warning and without obvious inciting
factors. Some attacks, however, are preceded by common triggers. Relapses occur more frequently during spring and summer. Infections such as the common cold, influenza, or gastroenteritis increase the risk of
relapse. Stress may also trigger an attack.




Mantra: I"M A LONG GONE DADDY.